User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Your killing me. I'm dying.

    Jan 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: the heroes of the shadows DT

    @HazelGrace16 sorta. It's more like in Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus with Nico Di Angelo and his shadow travel ability. Or a disappearing act in a magic show. "Poof" gone. "Poof" ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter the first time Riley morphs, she's at dance and wearing her leotard. That way she has something skintight on and won't morph back...y'know...yeah...She'd probably just start wearing it un

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter I'd love to hear your idea! So sorry about being so infrequent with posts. I have a lot of things going on with a writing project, researching high schools, ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    I'm working on posts, but life has gotten WAY insane. If any of you finish a post before me, don't be inclined to wait for me.

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    You guys don't need to wait for me to start this off. I don't mind if someone else wants to post before me. I'm currently working on Richard's post, but ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Ohmigosh. Dibs on the dancing newscast guy. (Is it wrong that when I look at him I think of a 20/30 year old Neon?? @Chaser, why do you have to ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Writer's Market Re: Looking for writers for my teen blog

    @NicoleHand Hey, how do you feel about having a writer of fantasy on your site? I'm not too good at realistic stuff, but the themes and messages of my writing ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Naugh! I knew I'd left someone out... @Jumpingsheep-Mira Coda: Harold personally doesn't see why she feels the need to work so hard. He wont judge though.

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Reneia Here are my character's thoughts! (Sorry about the wait. My life has become undescribably craaaaazzzzzyyyyy.) Mourdica Enitis: She's somewhat impressed that the girl was able to elude capture

    Jan 27, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Harold Abernathy Me-Richard Avernus: A little passive for his tastes. He's noticed that whenever he's around Richard's eye tends to start twitching. He doesn't exactly know if he wants to ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Great!!! (Uuugh...I'm sorry I haven't been posting guys. I'm working on Mourdica's right now.)

    Jan 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    RIght, everyone, meet Harold Abernathy. and... Dexter: Harold actually makes him feel uncomfortable. He's nice as he can be to him, though. Richard: This. Guy. Annoys. The crap. Out of ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @Chaser, if you want to join, great! We have about eight individual writers, and three out of the ten characters are boys. (Girl powahhhh) So If you want to come ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Hey, do you guys mind if I take another character? I feel like there needs to be some balance between genders (There are like, three boys and eightybajillion girls :D) ...

    Jan 26, 2016


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela