User avatar

Europa

TheFantasy14

  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @AllisontheWriter I just had an idea. What if Ro's mother remarried? What if she ran off after her son joined the Jedi? What if she came back to reclaim her ...

    Feb 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    @Reneia If you want to start off that'd be awesome! If the post is long, even better! I love reading long posts!

    Feb 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @LordZeus I saw. I'm editing right now.

    Feb 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: 7 Deadly Sins DT

    *Feels guilty that everyone is waiting on post.* Is it okay if my post for Greed takes place when they're discussing their chosen champions at the meeting?

    Feb 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    @Gravity I know. He's adorable. @Chaser I could actually see Fenrir and Dex becoming good friends, since their personalities are so alike. Dexter would also answer a lot of his ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @LeftyWriter Thanks! (And might I say, that your comment and your avatar match up perfectly. :D)

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Posted! (This is one of my longer ones.) Riley's first morphing! *Sniffles and wipes tear from eye* They just grow up so fast!

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Animorphers

    "Mewww." "Shut up!" I whispered at my bag. My mom looked up from her book. "What?" I shifted my bag nervously, searching for something to say. The only thing I ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Posted! (Finally. Merg....)

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural

    Richard Avernus The sight of the suitcases on Dexter's bed was slightly depressing. I had no idea why they decided to transfer Dexter to another room, no doubt to make ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    Sure!

    Jan 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Darken Private Academy for the Supernatural DT

    probably the beginning of a new semester or year, since we have characters coming here on their first day. I don't suppose it matters, since none of the characters who ...

    Jan 29, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Steggy Riley would morph as she's coming out of the changing room. Just before the class starts. Neon may have to hide, since the big lynx may try and eat ...

    Jan 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    @Steggy I like the idea of being captured by the lab. It may give us a chance for our characters to bond with the characters they haven't really interacted with ...

    Jan 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Hey. I had an idea for Darrin. After that Battle of the Bands thing, (Could we possible have them scrape by the first round somehow? I had sort of an ...

    Jan 28, 2016


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr