User avatar

Euhuman

  • Other Re: Off the track

    I was just, stumbling around. Caught in my own thoughts, enmeshed in my own understandings. I went on. Head bowed as if I had no curiosity of where I was ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Other Re: looking in a mirror with a reflection not quite the same.

    You can shed tears that she is gone, or you can smile because she has lived. You can close your eyes and pray that she’ll come back, or you can ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No. 49

    No.'49' I indeed am glad at your perception about my poem Sometimes many of us live in that ward No. 49... Thank you again and I will be looking forward ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Other Re: Cry

    I just have this to say.. I am not promoting my stuff or what People around here.. we all.. potentially are cowards. We are born and bred this way... Or ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No. 49

    I am not a great poet. Prose is my speciality. But indeed, I thoroughly appreciate you stopping by and reading it =)

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The night I died (the longer version)

    Really really nice.. A slight touch of more suspense and it would be even more awesome!

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No. 49

    People assume I know nothing, That I’m deaf, dumb and blind A wreck, But, ah, not someone benign… But hear I can.. That terrible sound That silent screaming Of those ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A teenage thing

    I can only say.. As Frost says I left you in the morning, And in the morning glow, You walked a way beside me To make me sad to go. ...

    Aug 21, 2011


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance