User avatar

Euhuman

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Upon a December

    I don't know but it reminds me of Stopping by The Woods on a Snowy Evening, by the very great Robert Frost. I am not suggesting anything though, Pardonne Nice ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Lurking Beast

    Wow. Just to start I am a prose writer and I am very serious when it comes to essence, structure, matter and composition I am not going to dissect your ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Career

    I don't get reviewing over here. I mean, sometimes it is preposterous to go on and read someone's stuff and twist it and cut it and well how can we ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Singularity

    I always go for form, structure and composition of course the matter because that is what makes one a writer a poet or anything whatsoever Great read.And I agree.. sad ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why You, As You Say, Lost Everything

    Ok this was a free verse, right? Nice one I'd say I just want to add that the structure must be kept in mind. Either go from short to long ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Small Ponds

    Although new in here I am very well known as a prose writer amongst lot of societies and blogs so I think it will not seem outwards if I review ...

    Oct 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Unearth, intro

    Finally FINALLY Finally someone who's work I can relate to and review in the truest of its sense I hope you don't mind Wind. Has always had a great effect ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The courses of true love never did run smooth

    Really. I am glad. I was feeling alien in here. All the same, reviews really help I explain again that the description was avoided ON PURPOSE. I am glad, again, ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The courses of true love never did run smooth

    Answers to everything. Clearly, you have never gone through this. Because as I said in the description, for the tired and defeated. When one is tired in the long run, ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The courses of true love never did run smooth

    Actually, the story is more understood by the corresponding pictures (which I post on my blog) and I am not aware, of how, to post them here. As for her ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The courses of true love never did run smooth

    And lonely as it is that loneliness Will be more lonely ere it be less A blanker whiteness of benighted snow With no expression, nothing to express I sit and ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Little red cross

    It was not death, for I stood up, And all the dead lie down. It was not night, for all the bells Put out their tongues for noon. It was ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The night I died (did I really die?)

    Really really nice. That flower part. Simply wow. Just.. don't mind me saying. Stick to the topic and uh.. repetition loses the true essence of the words or dialogues. "You ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Re: Off the track

    Thank you really very much. So so appreciated. New here so I am not aware how to respond individually 1- Thank you for loving my story. I like writing small ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: 5 Haiku

    Well a friend of mine is so into Haiku. Well. Lovely. I love how every culture has it's distinct form of poetry. Awesome work

    Aug 30, 2011


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian