User avatar

Euhuman

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Outward Bound

    Thanks fer the suggestions aye I have no say means in the world my words are worth nothing and I have no say in anything, a phrase Thanks again =)

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Outward Bound

    I have this feeling The feeling so great To kill that crawling insect That one moving away Here in my prison cell Here in this cage I feel poison and ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story told in Colors

    I have a certain connection with the colours, or so I believe. I can see this whole story with a different perspective Firstly, hey there. I love the idea or ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Burning Thoughts

    There is form, there is a structure, quite maintained. There is essence. Metaphors Keep writing. It will get better and better and better Don't let anyone define your boundaries! Love

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Arrival of monsoon

    I am a bad reviewer. I don't like meddling with other person's stuff. I just like giving them thumbs up, unless they don't ask me, it feels as if I ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Darkness

    Hello. Well well well I myself tried the dark writing but then I scared myself off Firstly, It was excellent you did not end it on dream, that really pisses ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Inbetween

    Hey, a very beautiful piece And it would be even better if you, next time, form a structure. Like a fixed number of lines in a stanza. It is very ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Sijo

    That is the quality of Sijo, it must have a sing song quality. Every three lines make a separate Sijo, aye It is not that good, because the structure gets ...

    Nov 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Sijo

    Started ages ago. Was difficult for me but alright, practice makes man perfect. These are a few of my early (and late) Sijo 1 I watch as the monster rises ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yet each man kills the thing he loves..

    Whiterose Thanks for stopping by. =) =) Phoenix Thanks friend, I am so hurt

    Oct 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yet each man kills the thing he loves..

    Ok. Thank you very much, I was jerked quite a hundred times myself reading a review longer than my post itself Number one: I did say do not dissect my ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yet each man kills the thing he loves..

    Thanks but I'd rather continue with my own style, I do understand Simple English, Believe me =P I do not mean to sound harsh or rude I appreciate it all!!! ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A chaotic scene

    I love stuff that is short and beautiful. It was a cool and well read. Although I stress on scene descriptions but whatever suits the writer matters most. Add some ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yet each man kills the thing he loves..

    Ok well Thanks for the review but I would answer stuff back =) Immature word was used on purpose. He was not a a painter he was just someone *immature* ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yet each man kills the thing he loves..

    Yet each man kills the thing he loves, By each let this be heard, Some do it with a bitter look, Some with a flattering word. The coward does it ...

    Oct 29, 2011


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird