User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I don't know since you need one in order to know what it feels like losing it. What would you do if the world lost its color and all that's ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    How

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Euphoria

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll accept it since I don't have any friends and a broken family (just kidding). What would you do if you find out that you are not real, just one ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...and at that very moment the did smell...something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Madness

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll pet and feed it :D What would you do if the world is really going to end in 2012?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    actually trying to kill time and space for their next epic adventure but could not agree upon where or when or how they should begin...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Fantastic

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll get used to the pain and the screaming it caused. What would you do if your life is just one big imagination of someone else?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...several other words that have been censored due to strict YWS laws for the good of living humans, and the dead so...off they went, slashing through the thick jungle of ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll cry because no one would be posting under my message for a very long time. What would you do if you can't smile? (I'm running out of ideas :))

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Oh my God, need to finish this post as quickly as possible. What would you do if I die for real?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Surfer

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    had a lot to do with floods, messages boards, explosives and...

    Dec 6, 2008


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix