User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    so the three comrades journeyed thought the Congo searching for.. wait what were they searching for, ah yes searching for the fabled golden banana which rumored to have the power ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd pee in my pants(that's an honest answer). Oh man, god knows what I would do then. What would you do if you find a dead body stuffed in your ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    so the three comrades journeyed thought the Congo searching for.. wait what were they searching for, ah yes searching for...the fabled golden banana which rumored to have the power of...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Still, after learning the language I would be posting here all the same because I had nothing to do and nowhere to go. What would you do if you walked ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Your post wasn't there when I read wiseman's. When I hit post only then I realized you had already posted a message. Anyway... ...stabbed a banana tree that was from ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd join the zombies. What would you do if you found out that there was other world besides this one?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hang in there :D I'd search the net in order to find how can I 'phone home'. What would you do if right after reading this post, Zombie outbreak happened?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    tree God which erupted from the earth, kept chase of him and almost closing in on wisemann210...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Clever! I'd *gasp* faint *gasp* or *gasp* died What would do if you could not breath after reading this post? :)

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Feeling the taste of victory lingering on the tip of his tongue, the obnoxious, evil, twisted, zombie chicken owning zombie farmer walked towards them knowing that they had no escape ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Feeling the taste of victory lingering on the tip of his tongue, the obnoxious, evil, twisted, zombie chicken owning zombie farmer walked towards them knowing that they had no escape ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll go make a new one :D What would you do if you had a million dollars but couldn't touch or spend it?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    If I did it intentionally, then I'll laugh out loud like a sick lunatic but if I accidentally destroyed the world then I'll mourn for it and for you :D ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw