User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I hope it was only visiting he wanted to do :D Anyway, I would sit down and talk with him/her/it (I wonder what kind of conversation it would be). What ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Upon arriving, a cat popped out of thin air and introduced a new character to the story and her name was Dreamer, thus the story continued but this time with ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would personally think that I would not mind and perhaps even enjoyed it seeing how nice the vampires were turning into nowadays (through all the books and rumors I ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Upon arriving, a cat popped out of thin air and introduced a new character to the story and her name was Dreamer, thus the story continued but this time with ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would destroy my school (just for the sake of testing out my ability :D) What would you do if you woke up only to find you were in the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Chains

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Upon arriving, a cat popped out of thin air and introduced a new character to the story and her name was Dreamer, thus the story continued but this time with ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd jump off a cliff pretending i could fly (in hope of i can relive the day again :D) What would you do if one day the memories of your ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Moat

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Float

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Hands

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    so the three comrades journeyed thought the Congo searching for.. wait what were they searching for, ah yes searching for the fabled golden banana which rumored to have the power ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd probably stared at it in daze and confusion and then faint. What would you do if you woke up and found out the world's fate was in your hand?

    Dec 7, 2008


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain