User avatar

Ethan-

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Slate

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Uma Thurman

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Clever! I'd *gasp* faint *gasp* or *gasp* died What would do if you could not breath after reading this post? :)

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Feeling the taste of victory lingering on the tip of his tongue, the obnoxious, evil, twisted, zombie chicken owning zombie farmer walked towards them knowing that they had no escape ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Sarah Michelle Gellar

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Lane

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Feeling the taste of victory lingering on the tip of his tongue, the obnoxious, evil, twisted, zombie chicken owning zombie farmer walked towards them knowing that they had no escape ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll go make a new one :D What would you do if you had a million dollars but couldn't touch or spend it?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Quentin Tarantino

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Plate

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    If I did it intentionally, then I'll laugh out loud like a sick lunatic but if I accidentally destroyed the world then I'll mourn for it and for you :D ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Plan

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    and at that very moment the did smell something like roasted chicken and they turned around only to find one hundred or more flaming zombie chickens on the loose sent ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I don't know since you need one in order to know what it feels like losing it. What would you do if the world lost its color and all that's ...

    Dec 7, 2008


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay