User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Hands

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    so the three comrades journeyed thought the Congo searching for.. wait what were they searching for, ah yes searching for the fabled golden banana which rumored to have the power ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd probably stared at it in daze and confusion and then faint. What would you do if you woke up and found out the world's fate was in your hand?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    so the three comrades journeyed thought the Congo searching for.. wait what were they searching for, ah yes searching for the fabled golden banana which rumored to have the power ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Bale

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Yvette Nelson

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd pee in my pants(that's an honest answer). Oh man, god knows what I would do then. What would you do if you find a dead body stuffed in your ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    so the three comrades journeyed thought the Congo searching for.. wait what were they searching for, ah yes searching for...the fabled golden banana which rumored to have the power of...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Still, after learning the language I would be posting here all the same because I had nothing to do and nowhere to go. What would you do if you walked ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Your post wasn't there when I read wiseman's. When I hit post only then I realized you had already posted a message. Anyway... ...stabbed a banana tree that was from ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd join the zombies. What would you do if you found out that there was other world besides this one?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Salt

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Will Smith

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Hang in there :D I'd search the net in order to find how can I 'phone home'. What would you do if right after reading this post, Zombie outbreak happened?

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    tree God which erupted from the earth, kept chase of him and almost closing in on wisemann210...

    Dec 7, 2008


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight