User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I hope it was only visiting he wanted to do :D Anyway, I would sit down and talk with him/her/it (I wonder what kind of conversation it would be). What ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Upon arriving, a cat popped out of thin air and introduced a new character to the story and her name was Dreamer, thus the story continued but this time with ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would personally think that I would not mind and perhaps even enjoyed it seeing how nice the vampires were turning into nowadays (through all the books and rumors I ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Upon arriving, a cat popped out of thin air and introduced a new character to the story and her name was Dreamer, thus the story continued but this time with ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would destroy my school (just for the sake of testing out my ability :D) What would you do if you woke up only to find you were in the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Globe

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but the drink will make you pee nonstop. I wish I was somebody else.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Chains

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Upon arriving, a cat popped out of thin air and introduced a new character to the story and her name was Dreamer, thus the story continued but this time with ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd jump off a cliff pretending i could fly (in hope of i can relive the day again :D) What would you do if one day the memories of your ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Like a Fish: Chapter One

    Very neat, a tarot themed story. Although I have no clue as to where this story might lead to but i had a very good hint that things would get ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Moat

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Float

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Dove

    Dec 8, 2008


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy