User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cracker

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they all turn against you. I wish that I will never stop feeling happy.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but then you won't have a life anymore. I wish I was taller.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Fog

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    yeasty

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Switch the Style

    In your opinion, does this garment makes me look bloated? I need to sleep...badly

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forked (3)

    Cool another forked :D I just have to come and read this one. Anyway it is a nice story and better than the last one but there's a few things ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Log

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I believe turning 'vegetable' is the correct term for that :) What would you do if you had to fight another you?

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    Decision was made that they'd have to drink their sweat, which they did and to their surprise they suddenly became more thirsty and slowly turned on each other drinking blood ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    This looks interesting :D Can I join in the fun? Name: Jack Age: In his thirties Gender: Male Appearance: dark brown hair (cropped short), dark brown eyes(wore glasses) , average ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Blob

    Dec 9, 2008


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio