User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    own shoes just because he thought it was cool to do so, thus...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Depressing

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    somehow i was beginning to think it might be fun to kick someone's head down the hall myself. As I hastened my steps trying to flee from Mark and the ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    Having his shirt ripped to pieces, Josh stared at her and when their eyes locked together...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Continueous stories

    ripped his shirt to pieces and asked him upfront about the scars because...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I will be very depressed and probably become the most grumpy person on earth. What would you do if one night you find out that your neighbor turns out to ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Where is the next question? Anyway to answer Cheshire cat question; I will scream for help. What would you do if you have only five days to live?

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Story Continuation!

    ...his head fell off onto the floor! Can you believe it? His head just fell off and rolled on the floor like a soccer ball. Isn't it funny?" I turned ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Splattered

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Clouds

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Train Wreck Chapter one

    Hie twilightxd, I've read through your story. It's a nice one and make me smile :) So here are a few things I find in your story that need modifying; ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forked (1)

    I'll leave the grammar for someone else. I just wanted you to know I really dig this story. It is so funny and unique. (I had to have my mirror ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ghost - Chapter one.. or two..

    Hey AlexMc, I've gone through the story and find a few sentences that I think awkward, How much he had bought Setharos for he did not know I think you ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: S.c.r.a.t.c.h

    Nice, I love the story; a very well written piece. I wanted to know more about Devyn. The story is intriguing :) I wanna know what happen next, Pm me ...

    Dec 3, 2008


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky