User avatar

Ethan-

  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...several other words that have been censored due to strict YWS laws for the good of living humans, and the dead so...off they went, slashing through the thick jungle of ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Something ancient...i guess. Kuso

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll cry because no one would be posting under my message for a very long time. What would you do if you can't smile? (I'm running out of ideas :))

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Something or someone who brings death? Arcturo.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Oh my God, need to finish this post as quickly as possible. What would you do if I die for real?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Surfer

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    had a lot to do with floods, messages boards, explosives and...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    That's my question :D Anyway if I have only five days to live then I'll try to live them the best that I can(probably post a few more messages in ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Isn't that the same as dead? [i]What would you do if you could die from boredom...literally?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    And so the two heroes names Firestalker and Ethan- started the new sentence for...the not so epic journey of...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Spoon

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    capable of turning people into ice cream that listened to the holder of the stone so why so serious are you mad as to ask that for it is a ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'll do something :D What would you do if you, somehow can never fall asleep ever again?

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cake

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    capable of turning people into ice cream that listened to the holder of the stone so why so serious are you mad as to ask that for it is a ...

    Dec 6, 2008


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence