User avatar

EtCetera

  • Archive Re: The Roamers Inn.

    I sigh, irritated by the lack of order in the room. "You'd wonder if I'll ever find a place of peace and quiet." Selene has thrown some big guy on ...

    Feb 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Roamers Inn.

    "Well, Selene," I said, "Just make sure you know who's in a room before you start waving a weapon around." I smirked and looked around the room. "Not that any ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Roamers Inn.

    Iano Shadowstep. [Dark eyed. Fair faced. Dark hair - jaw length, straight. Human. Wears dusky grey tunic and breeches and a black cloak with black boots and gloves. Openly wears ...

    Feb 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hide and Go Seek

    As of yet nameless, Those Who Are Nameless "Twenty-one, twenty-two..." I suppose I'll go and hide, if I must. I glance about the place, seeing others flee as if their ...

    Jan 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character How-do-you-dos

    Greetings, my friends. I am the Prince of Bortu-Kai for I, as of yet, know no other name. I am a gladiator that has only rarely been defeated in the ...

    Jan 9, 2012


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook