User avatar

EtCetera

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Yes, enter the fray Though ye be warned. If you choose to stay, Ye'll certainly be harmed. No holds are barred And the words fly fast. Glass is smashed to ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    I heave a deep sigh And ask myself why I wasted my time Battling with rhyme. This is all disdainful, Reading your rhymes, so painful. I'm disgusted, reviled That my ...

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    You say I punch with logic, but all that I can see Is that you're just repeating yourself to keep up with me. I tire of this nonesense, of your ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    I am an artist to the core; I understand what art means. My point is, you illit'rate whore, Is that I writethe best poetry in reams. I have painted with ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    You speak of complexity and matrices, Thinkin' you have a serious vocabulary. I suppose you think 'matrix' is incredibly complex, From some movie that left your small brain in a ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    My blood seems to still flow, So your words were just a show, But I just thought you should know That my vitality is far too deep For a mere ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Get this through your so-thick skull, And make sure you aren't full of bull. Light and dark are equal, the same. When one takes, the other also gains. But if ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Such monsters lack finesse, true grace And rarely do much but roar in your face. The shadows that shift are much more to fear, Especially the Cloaked One with blade ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Give me a challenge to duel with the pen And I'll make sure you don't stand again. My words are limitless, my vocab unending, So my place as Conquerer I'll ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    Let's see, "Hope Is Peace"... Your choice of poet does not seem to meld very well with your chosen name...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Soldier of shadows I run in the thick darkness Saving the lost light.

    May 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Running through the Beach

    I personally think the colors and everything are good, but I think it needs some work. All the boats in the background add interest, but they draw too much away ...

    May 12, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    This blade in my hand Heartless, ruthless, merciless Does what I can't do

    May 12, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle

    Fly with the falcon And you fall to lesser heights For he flies too high

    May 6, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Poetry Duel [Watch out for pointy objects]

    The falcon flies the fastest Feathered lightning, Lord of Sky. Beware all you other birds who see his glory And wish they had it in claw. For the falcon may ...

    May 6, 2011


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton