User avatar

EtCetera

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nightrise

    Don't worry, Adox, you're not the first to not understand me. The poem is about me, the speaker, so that is why I used my instead of its. For the ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Possible Romance

    I think you have deftly captured how easily it is that people fall for someone else... A minor annoyance at times, a devastating unwanted truth others. Very good word selection, ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Ebony Road

    Verse I: This road has to end somewhere Beneath these faded stars. Even crystal roses Must always come to pass. Verse II: This road takes me through valleys As dark ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ghosts That Linger

    I have nothing to say. This is so good! This is also the first time I've commented on anything besides poetry... All your imagery is excellent, the theme is really ...

    May 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Edge of Insanity

    My goodness... I am impressed. You're length doesn't match my Assassin, but it is still very engaging for how long it is. I really only skimmed it, but I am ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleepless Night

    Pretty well written. I really like the imagery and the super-dark feel of the poem. Since it's so short, maybe consider expounding on the dark something that is lurking in ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Release Me

    Wow. That is intense. The imagery...wow. Very heartfelt, even if I'm not sure what exactly it means. Well written.

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Slaughterhouse

    Can I say creepy much? Very well written, indeed. You have a nice nonchalant feel to it, especially for such a grim idea.

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Divine Inspiration

    My hand reflects my work Callused fingertips Ink-stains rampant. My work reflects my soul Raging emotions Tumultuous feeling. My soul reflects my God Infinitely wise Author of inspiration. My God ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rejection

    This was all very good. You picked a very real feeling and I have to guess you probably witnessed it first-hand. I could see everything you said in this poem, ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night songstress

    I like it! I was thrown off of what I thought I'd be reading by the title, though... I would highly recommend something like "Song of the Night" or something ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Perfect Image

    Wow. Thank you for this monument to imperfection and I definitely wish I could write something like this! Your statements are very strong and your word selection is excellent. Very ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled (open to suggestions)

    I'm thinking "Devastation" or "End of the Beginning"... Otherwise, good job. But people, poetry does not need punctuation!!! Especially abstract poetry!

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only You

    Last stanza could run like so: "Only you can do these things Only you can rescue me. Only ever you." Just an idea.

    May 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Assassin

    After the setting of the sun In this medieval city, A man ghosts from the shade His soul devoid of all pity. His garb was dyed a dusky gray For ...

    May 2, 2011


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug