User avatar

EtCetera

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Perfect Girl

    This was well written, I must say... It had a very nice rhythm and you kind of tried to rhyme, though I didn't catch the scheme. Now, about what you ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Psalm of the Wanderer

    You know, it's comforting to know that many of you are liking this poem... Even more comforting is the idea that we're all headed the same place...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pirate's journal

    I couldn't find any words that were really stale, but your rhythm or construction of the piece seems a little off to me. Some of it I could catch ,but ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Give me a challenge to duel with the pen And I'll make sure you don't stand again. My words are limitless, my vocab unending, So my place as Conquerer I'll ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Favorite poets...?

    Let's see, "Hope Is Peace"... Your choice of poet does not seem to meld very well with your chosen name...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Psalm of the Wanderer

    The maze of the stars Is Your map above me When I'm lost. The howl of the wind Is Your softly whispered, "I'm with you." The crash of the sea ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Truth

    You, sir, are way too good for your own good! This is a beautiful poem, just like the rest of the things you've written before. I'm glad to see another ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Noose

    Wow. Very intense. Understand this as a compliment since this is pretty much all the kind of poetry I write. You really get the point across that you [or the ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Demon

    Wow.... well done. I must say that you captured the whole point of demons very well... I really like the free verse style that you use in this and how ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No More

    Here I stand watching For the fate that will come But constantly eludes my grasp. So I stand my watch blindly, Grope along unfeelingly, Believe so faithlessly, Battle so hopelessly, ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pessimists Belong In A Zoo

    I guess I misunderstood the concept of slam poetry, but this one is very cool. I really liked the uniqueness of the whole poem. The whole idea behind it was ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ghost Train

    I like it... To all those who haven't picked up on it, I heartily approve of ignoring some punctuation in poetry. It can character to the piece. This poem is ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Albatross

    Thanks for the support on "winging"... I do agree, an artist has room for creativity and invention, no matter the art. This was just a quick attempt on some more ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please Come Back

    I thought you didn't write like I did... Apparently I was wrong. At least I can say from a very experienced standpoint that this was very good. I like the ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Storm

    The Storm prowls over the horizon, Surly, drunk with his furious power. He grumbles in derision at the Earth, Expecting all inhabitants to cower. I stand in his destructive warpath, ...

    Jun 18, 2011


The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous