User avatar

EtCetera

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Those Who Are Nameless - Chapter I

    Thanks! I wasn't quite sure how this chapter would turn out, but I'm glad that you like it. I'll keep trying to post these as often as I can.

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Those Who Are Nameless - Chapter I

    I stand at the gate. The stands are humming with an energy only a crowd can produce; almost silent, but the energy of anticipation seems to crackle through the immense ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    You say I punch with logic, but all that I can see Is that you're just repeating yourself to keep up with me. I tire of this nonesense, of your ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Breathless

    This is a very interesting poem. You really use some fantastic imagery, but the poem seems like it's mostly fragments of feelings. You really used the feelings of the poem ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Confrontation

    A very engaging scene, I must say. A few things bubbled up in my mind while reading this, though. 1) You said the Garak was "roughly 9 feet tall." Then ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What Have You Done, Helen of Troy?

    So I really enjoyed reading your poem. It had a really cool idea and a very nice rhythm... until I hit this line. To a boy from a foreign land. ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Girl

    I must say that I really liked what you were writing about. It really gives an intensity to your work. But, I must be nit-picky... I'm not really sure about ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Those Who Are Nameless: Prologue

    This is not my first attempt at a fantasy novel, but the first one I intend to keep working on. Please help me by letting me know what really engages ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Those Who Are Nameless: Prologue

    She was in danger. I sprint across a blasted heath, the most inhospitable land I could ever imagine. A five-headed pyrohydra, each ugly head spewing flame, lumbers towards me. But ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    I am an artist to the core; I understand what art means. My point is, you illit'rate whore, Is that I writethe best poetry in reams. I have painted with ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    You speak of complexity and matrices, Thinkin' you have a serious vocabulary. I suppose you think 'matrix' is incredibly complex, From some movie that left your small brain in a ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beautiful

    Just for clarification.... Not bragging, just saying something that is probably true. Did not mean to ruffle any feathers. The part of the Bible you [Flower~Child] would be looking for ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    My blood seems to still flow, So your words were just a show, But I just thought you should know That my vitality is far too deep For a mere ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Get this through your so-thick skull, And make sure you aren't full of bull. Light and dark are equal, the same. When one takes, the other also gains. But if ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Rhyme Battle

    Such monsters lack finesse, true grace And rarely do much but roar in your face. The shadows that shift are much more to fear, Especially the Cloaked One with blade ...

    Sep 16, 2011


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer