-
Re: Secrets
Wow, I really liked the transition from sheer innocence and reminisence to a very relevant, grim, and real scene. You used very descriptive words and definitely have my compliments. I ...
Apr 29, 2011 -
Re: Catch a Falling Star
Can I say bitter with the world and humanity much? All the questions you asked were thought-provoking in nature and extremely complex for they initial simplicity. I really like the ...
Apr 29, 2011 -
Re: Unknown Love
Wow. Just pure thought and nothing else. I am impressed. I can never get my thoughts to actually end up in a nice stanza-ed format like that. I take huge ...
Apr 29, 2011 -
Re: Nightrise
Thank you much. Don't worry, as soon as I get enough points to post more stuff, I will. I have about thirty poems finished and fifteen or so in that ...
Apr 29, 2011 -
Re: [deleted]
I really liked the simplicity of the poem, 'cause to say something similar I'd probably expound on it for about ten more lines. One question, though. Did you want "bear ...
Apr 29, 2011 -
Re: I Write
Wow, I have a poem that is nearly the same. "I am A Poet." I wrote mine in a set format instead of free verse or abstract, but it accomplishes ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: I am a Poet
The pen is my instrument. Words are my music. The world and more Are my inspiration. I am a poet. I build each poem From a base of emotion, Frame ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Nightrise
As others wait for the sunrise I await its fall And hold my breath for the sleek approach Of the shades of the night I give praise to the moon ...
Apr 28, 2011
