User avatar

EtCetera

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nightrise

    Thank you much, Etonnan. I'm glad you think so since yours has been featured previously. Also, thank you Kitty15 for the nice long review. It will help, I believe, my ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You Say

    Your username actually is the thing that intruiged me. Your poem seems very well started, but maybe you shouldn't have broken the rhythm so much... I totally ripped someone apart ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deadly Dream

    I do have to say that this is so full of poetic contradictions that it can be a little hard to keep straight as a mis-type or something of the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am a Poet

    Thank you much to everyone who found this poem interesting. It is very encouraging to have other comment and even criticize your work. I definitely have to take most of ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Galaxy

    Since everyone else seems to have caught all the errors, I feel I should give you a compliment. You are using beautiful imagery and you have a great metaphor goin' ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I am a Poet

    Hmm...I found your poem interesting. It reads a little odd, but I like it none the less. So what will you do With my written-out heart? Crush it, burn it, ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shipwreck

    Yeah, I can see where you are coming from, but this poem was entirely meant to paint a picture. No more, no less. There is no story to tell unless ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beautiful

    Thank you much. I was actually kind of angry when I wrote this poem, so I'm glad that someone else thinks I can create something beautiful out of anger.

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Summer Storm

    I am trying to decide if I like the poem better than storms or not... Storms are hard to beat. Haha, I even saw that storm that you are referring ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love, First Truth

    This seems like a very classic falling in love then all the following falling into place, etc. I like how you used "'til death do us part." It added a ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Poet's Land

    It's good if I get a peaceful, hopeful feeling from a poem... 'Cause it's never coming from one of mine. I really like the idea... It reminds me of what ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shipwreck

    Skeletal remains Adorn an empty shore Hull cracked Water flows in, then out again Masts broken Felled like once mighty trees Prow splintered Never to plow the waves again Cannons ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Undone

    I love the personification of any ideal or abstract idea, and evil totally applies to that. Very well written in the keeping evil entirely personified, which I find is a ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beautiful

    You are my beautiful. Your hair is like a river 'twixt my fingers. The light in your eyes grace the galaxies. The wind itself envies your graceful form. Your presence ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Jump

    You asked for interpretation... It could be taken in the very literal sense, that it is just a bunjee jumper, terrified at the prospect of hurling himself down from the ...

    Apr 29, 2011


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena