User avatar

EstelPax

Estel Pax

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    I did!!!!! Lanna

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Another Eragon Poem

    Darkness is your spirit, moonlight is your beauty. Your story lies in the shadows. My fate is to live with this passion. Still I long for release, for you and ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Living in the Shadows

    Just posted new stuff,please critique. Alanna

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Living in the Shadows

    I live in the shadows not of buildings,but of men. My name is Alilessa Piemur and this is my journey. Dear Journal, Welcome to Corellia,my name is Alilessa Piemur and ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Thank You,Phorcys,but this is based on the book not the totally awful false Eragon Movie.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new...

    Ohla,I'm Alanna!! The sites resident Star wars nut. PLease post your work!!! Can't wait to read it!! -Alanna or Lanna

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    Thank you head to the editing room right now!

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    Just edited it!!!!!!! -Lanna

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    All Right,but hurry!! Lanna

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The after shock

    This isn't poetry it's a story!!!!!

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: XX--God save the queen--XX

    Great Job!!! Can't waut to read more!! Lanna

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Hello!! I'm Alanna or Lanna the sites resident Star wars nut. Can't wait to see your work!!!

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Thank You!!! I write better poetry than stories.

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    Thanks!!!!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    Glancing apprehensively at her sister, Jania Warriorstar sighs and begins to trudge back to Forest Glenn. Where have you guys been calls a male voice. “Gathering fire wood,Raoul.” Jania, replies ...

    Dec 30, 2006


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain