User avatar

EstelPax

Estel Pax

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    No but, the Movie is coming out in 18 days.

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Salve or Hello Cookie, I'm Alanna or Lanna the sites resident Star Warsand Eragon geek. vale or Good Bye, Alanna or Lanna

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon coming out on D.v.D in 23 days

    Movie was perfectly evil!!!!!!

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon coming out on D.v.D in 23 days

    The totally awful Eragon movie is due on D.V.D March 20. Eragon was in theaters approximately three months ,the movie didn't live up to expatiations. This info was found on ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh new girl!

    Hello Tana, I'm Alanna the sites resident Star Wars know it all.I have pretty good stuff if you like Eragon. Later, Lanna

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Shafter told me.

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Go It. Lanna

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Well this was based on questions that Anakin Skywalker,Obi-Wan Kenobi,Tahiri Veila,and Han Solo might ask.The one awnser is Anakin Solo's. Tahiriand Anakin are expanded universe characters as is the r

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Good Bye, Jacen.

    Thanks.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Good Bye, Jacen.

    Pain,Anguish, lost in the darkness. I,ve lost you. I don't know you. Who are you? Killing in cold blood.Go away I don't know you. You may look like him and ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Why did you turn? Why did you let me burn? Why did you go? Cause I love you so. Who are you?

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Living in the Shadows

    Dear Wynssa, I got a job! Mr.Horn said his grandson knows Mirax Terrik and is an excellent pilot.He also said his grandson is coming soon.Well I'd better go.I have to ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Reviews

    Good Book! But my fsv. is probaly Lioness Rampant or Realms of the Gods

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Dwellers Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 With a quick flash, they arrived in the Centaur Garden, the same yellow and red leaves as before. They all made it through safely but Anneliese didn’t seem ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Joy of Fight

    I have !!!! -Lanna

    Jan 20, 2007


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom