-
Re: Dreams fulfilled
Writing a novel Singing a newly written ballad. Women becoming knights. The dream king smiles on.
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: Dream realm
Here dreams lie forgotten. Inner most yearnings pushed aside. Lie here until awakened.
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: Lost Dreams
Lost dreams, forgotten dreams. Songs unheard, Tales untold. All go to the dream king.
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: Natures magic
Child of the wilderness, A magic only you can control, Animals come to you Saving Tortall comes easily to you Kings, mages, and knights all call you friend. Dark magic ...
Apr 1, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end
I just saw the trailer any opinions? P.M. Me if you have another option
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Thoughts of Jack
Imagine them say this and you'll have my point of view. Thank You, Alanna
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: Thoughts of Jack
The world's turning dark The word's turning cold For Jack Sparrow has gone overboard I saw him last I ordered the blast The world's turning dark The word's turning cold ...
Mar 16, 2007 -
Re: Betrayl Remixed
Bitter at the loss of a good friend, Saddened by your fall Murtagh how could you? I will cut you down where you stand! Eragon is my brother and you ...
Mar 16, 2007 -
Re: Arya's light or Elvish light
Thank You!!
Mar 16, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars Exile
The book was alright. Jacen stinks,Jaina roxs.
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
WARNING the movie Eragon is totally different from the book.
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Dragons rock the world and isn't there a 1 bestseller with a dragon.
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Betrayal
Thank You ,you saved my poem.
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Arya's light or Elvish light
Thanks, Name buddy. Alanna
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Arya's light or Elvish light
Darkness is your spirit, moonlight is your beauty. Your story lies in the shadows. My fate is to live with this passion. Still I long for release, for you and ...
Mar 3, 2007
