User avatar

EstelPax

Estel Pax

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Dwellers Chapter 2

    A friend of my ,Jabber posted it a while back. Lanna

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    No, it is not a rant about how much I hate Eragon.I love the Eragon book and know a little too much about Star Wars. I own eighty-seven Star Wars ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Holding On

    Memories pass in time but I don’t want to let you go. I want to remember your voice. Your life, your love. I never want to let you go. I ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Agreed, Poalini bases a lot offf of Star Wars such as Eragon = Luke Skywalker,Brom= Obi Wan,Arya=Leia,and many other elements. Poalini also based off The Immortals Quartet,Dragon Riders of Pern,and ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    Eragon Shadeslayer stands on a hill over looking the Varden camp, when he notices a pair of silver things coming into land. “Eragon, do you see the silver things landing?” ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hello, I'm Alanna a Star Wars gazing writer. I'm a Gemini. By the way I just about love star wars. Alanna or Lanna If I lived in the Pirates movies ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Comparisons

    Three men,Three different Lives. Two Jedi,one pilot. Three differet loves ,Three different pasts.Two a dark past,one a a Imperial blast. Three different friendships,three different girls. One a naive

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Watching Luke

    I watched you grow up. I smiled when you went to Alderaan. I laughed joyfully when you met you sister, for the first time. I cried with you as your ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dreaming of you

    I still dream of you. I still dream of us. I still remember of the day,you said you loved me. I still remember you death,Anakin. I still dream of what ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Music When Writing?

    Personally it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.For a mush story Right Here waiting by Clay Aiken or Can you feel the love tonight.Action storries He's a Pirate.Poems ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: It's Here!

    Excellent Job ,Stars. reccomend you post more though. Alanna formerly of Alderaan

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Jaina Solo name poem

    J is for Jedi knight A is for adventure I is for independent spirit N is for not backing down A is for a awesome leader S is for sword ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    Thank You ,I haven't had anyone crutique it in a long time. Alanna

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Natures magic

    right on all accounts.

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams fulfilled

    It's the last in a three part searies.

    Apr 1, 2007


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn