-
Re: YWS Recent Books Debate
Whoops I forgot Kel. Go Kel !!!!!!! Go Jaina Solo,Go Tahiri,Go Jacen,Go Tenel Ka,Go Mara,Go Luke. I love Star by Star !!!! I love star wars. George Lucas is amazing
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: YWS Recent Books Debate
I'm supporting Star by Star and Song of the Lioness quartet as as Eldest. And I like Daine for your info not Alanna. Lanna
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end
I heard Kiera Knightly wasn't intersted in coming back.
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away
It's just a fun fanfic piece and I right whenver I can so ...... By the way Anakin will get back Jaina eventually. Lanna
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away
“I’m Tahiri Veila Solo and these kind people are Jaina Solo Durron, Kyp Durron, and my husband, Anakin Solo,” “Welcome, Nasuada is expecting you.” Entering a tent, a dark skinned ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away
I worked on it!!!
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away
I chech it on word and it's fine.
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Because you live
I check it on word and it's fine!!!
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: I'm Shasta
Hi, I'm Alanna the sites resident Star Wars geek! I love poetry . Have fun and Welcome, Alannas or Lanna
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Because you live
Entering a dimly lit cantina Jaina Solo, looks around and mumbles, “Can my life get any worse?” Of course it can, a voice in her head replies. “Kyp said to ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away
I'll work on it. Lanna
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: The YWS Recent Books List Nominations
Terrier,Tamora Pierce Eragon,or Eldest Lady Knight,Tamora Pierce Squire,Tamora Pierce Lioness Rampant,Tamora Pierce Star by Star,Troy Denning The long way home,Lauraine Snelling
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away
“What is a shade?” “A dark user of magic.” “Interesting.” “Who is Nasuada?” “The leader of the Varden, Jaina.” “The Varden?” “The warders of freedom, Master Durron.” “The
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars in poetry
Got it and 92 u rule!!
Apr 17, 2007 -
Re: Joy of Fight
Got it!!
Apr 17, 2007
