User avatar

EstelPax

Estel Pax

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Saying Good bye

    Okey doke. Alanna

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Betrayal

    I did it's called Betrayl remixed. Alanna

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Saying Good bye

    Better?

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dear Jacen

    Thanks, Ninja. I gave you a post. Lanna

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dear Jacen

    Dear Jaina, Did you ever feel such triumph in killing?Did you ever wish you could return to the darkside? I know all about your jaunt and you used Force lightning. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Saying Good bye

    A smiling Face that will no longer be seen. A ruby of Jedi that will never feel or love again. A voice that will never be heard but yet I ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dear Jacen

    Thanks. Lanna

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dear Jacen

    Dear Jacen You were once a bright light saving the Jedi, now you turn to darkness.I try and understand but I can't. What happened to my brother? What happened to ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Jaina Solo name poem

    Thanks I love Mara Jade!!!!!

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I turn to you

    Thanks I do read other stuff but my specialty is Star Wars Fan Fics. Alanna

    May 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I turn to you

    I turn to you. I see your face. I feel your love. I drift away. I lose my way. My brother's gone. My light is dead. So, I turn to ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    Thank you. Alanna

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *incoherent mumbling*

    Hello Josh!!! Just thought I'd stop by. Alanna

    May 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    Hello, New Info, Elizabeth is not whiney at all and she says in my opion the best quote of the whole searies. "Today ,we are Pirates of the Caribbean." And ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Eragon is all right but Star Wars is a lot better. I on Fan Force board thir are a lot better writers then Poalini. Has a lot of opions and ...

    Apr 29, 2007


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief