User avatar

EstelPax

Estel Pax

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Other Brother

    Give me More!! Excellent Job!! Alanna

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I'm Alanna friend of Shafter's and writer of Araya untold story ( Freedom).I'm also the resident Star Wars know it all. I also like Eragon. If you haven't noticed I ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Thanks,it was fun to write.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legends Of Sherwood

    Thank you

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: War trials

    Twilight descends, standing in the shadows,she waits. Will you return ? Will you die with her name on your lips? Gazing out wishing you were here with her,going in wishing ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    I think it's a rant style poem.

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Freedom

    Gazing out the window longing for freedom and realizing you never again would have it. Back raw from endless tortures ,tears of pain running down your face. Did you want ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I love Eragon!! But I really don't like Shakespeare

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Other Re: Just being Me

    Thanks!!!!

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Other Re: Just being Me

    People say things that make me want to scream. Keep your hair long,wear skintight jeans. No!!! I want to shout. Leave me alone. I want to be me! Reading Star ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    You got me in it right!!!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legends Of Sherwood

    Thank You!!!

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Draken: The Ancient's Gates

    Excellent Job!! Is this based in Tortall?[/s]

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Legends Of Sherwood

    Sherwood Oh, Sherwood is Robin Hood awake? For his daughter Rowan is waiting at the lake. A daughter of outlaws is uncommon except in Sherwood. Come father to the glade, ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    I love to read fantasy and Star Wars.I love to write Star Wars Stuff and Fantasy. My dream is to meet George Lucas ,Anne MCCaffery,Christopher Poalini,and preform in Phantom Of ...

    Nov 6, 2006


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser