User avatar

EstelPax

Estel Pax

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hello Nexus. I'm Alanna or Lanna the sites resdent Star Wars know it all.I know some friends who love to critique.P.M. me if you have any questions. -Alanna or Lanna

    Dec 30, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Death Penalty

    No problem.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, folks.

    Hello Kayla. I'm Alanna the sires resident Star Wars geek or nut.I've written mostly poetry but can do a bit of Fan Fic. Check my stuff out. -Alanna or Lanna

    Dec 30, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Death Penalty

    Sorry guys I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the correct catagory, but I think this might be a kind of thought provoking subject or at least ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    Thank You!!!!

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    Thanks for the ideas and comments.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    Thanks.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    Brothers fighting brothers, dreams crashing down. A frown upon many a noble brow. A battle rages and an empire emerges. Battles rage, dreams fade. Life goes out. Life comes in. ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    Your welcome,Stars.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The war path

    excellent!!!

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Betrayal

    Betrayed Overwhelmed disbelief One who was brother betrayed me and now I'm no longer free. Betrayed Overwhelmed disbelief I told you of my past and you accepted it at last. ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Joy of Fight

    Flapping,breathing cold crisp air. A rider on my back, Hearing him laugh in sheer delight ,and knowing he to enjoys the flight, Is music to my ear. Reluctantly I come ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Love's Flame still there

    Sighing, Weeping, Longing, A red hot flame still kindled. I said I loved you. Arya you said I was too young and turned me away. You look at me different,not ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    Sureal, I have never read Harry Potter and still think it would be excellent searies to read. Eragon as a book is better than the movie. Arya is a elf ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: Twelve Days of Christmas for the Paranoid Caroler

    Weird

    Nov 25, 2006


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin