User avatar

EscapeThat

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bunny Fluffy

    I'm guessing there is some kind of esoteric meaning behind this so I'll keep my opinions to myself... this time.

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inter

    Hi Mikeypro, Thank you so much for the review. As I stated earlier here, sometimes I need a more professional eye to look over my work and spot those gramaitcal ...

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inter

    It astounds me after all the people that I have shown this to and all the times that I have read this myself that those little buggers still get through ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirror, Mirror.

    Perhaps if you offerered some real advice or perspective people woud be able to grow as writers and benefit from other peoples standpoints. I don't know the specifics of the ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inter

    It's humbling to know that my story inspired you to call your relative. Thank you for the great feedback.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inter

    Haha thank you SophiaBurnette, a couple of "turkeys" always slip through during proof reading. Thank you for the feedback guys, it's encouraging to know I'm on the right track.

    Jul 24, 2011


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate