User avatar

EscapeThat

  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    I couldn't agree more, you pour a little of yourself into every person you create, even if they go against the grain of who you are. Haha fear not you ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Well I think us ancients still have something worthwhile to offer (-; To be completely honest with you, the area I live in London isn't terribly pleasant and certainly not ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Haha its certainly worth a pilgrimage if you ever get the chance. Thank you, let me know what you think, I always value a fresh opinion. You certainly have an ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Hahah how you indulge me. I have dabbled with it for years. then at about 18 wrote a truly hoffic story short for a contest, needless to say I lost. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    haha not nearly enough! I love reflective writing, putting myself into someone elses shoes and then running with it. My repertoire (well the serious stuff) is quite small so I'm ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    ....the offer of talking about myself, I am only human after all. In all seriousness, I have recently joined, whilst I did think I may be knocking on a bit ...

    Jul 24, 2011


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin