User avatar

EscapeThat

  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    haha not nearly enough! I love reflective writing, putting myself into someone elses shoes and then running with it. My repertoire (well the serious stuff) is quite small so I'm ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Psithurism

    I just so happened to read this while listening to central park west by John Coltrane and it was a beautiful mix. In all honesty I have not found much ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    ....the offer of talking about myself, I am only human after all. In all seriousness, I have recently joined, whilst I did think I may be knocking on a bit ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flashbacks

    While this certainly is relateable to many of us, I find that it makes it less appealing than more. I don't know if I'm alone in this view, but writing ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Epitaph

    There are a few issues here with "excess baggage" and a few grammatical errors but its really not my thing to sit here marking peoples offerings like homework (not to ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Left 4 Dead - The Beginning

    I think the grammatical things have all been covered so I won't go over that again. But I will say that I enjoyed the story, I always love a good ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In Between Sheets

    I like little snatches of stories like this. It's a little window into someones world that does need any further elaboration and doesn't leave the question "What happened next?" in ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombie.0

    Judging by the tone of this story the outbreak is already well established and the humans have to find a way to coexist with the zombies, this could be a ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inter

    Haha thank you SophiaBurnette, a couple of "turkeys" always slip through during proof reading. Thank you for the feedback guys, it's encouraging to know I'm on the right track.

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inter

    Inter 15th of February 6.48pm My beach walks have become a ritual since my wife died. They are something of a tonic, steps that had once come so easy were ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Gate with the Metal Spikes.

    With this piece you need to think about the message you're trying get get across to the reader. It trundles along at a slow pace and in places the lack ...

    Jul 23, 2011


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind