User avatar

EscapeThat

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Bandaging of a Life

    This is well written and certainly gets the point across. In terms of being realistic, I'm gay and to me it's just a word, especially if theres no malice behind ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Body vs. Mind

    Interesting piece, I enjoy the vicious battle between the two with the person stuck in the middle. I do feel like it gets a little repetetive at times though, I ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Other Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Twitterized)

    This was recommended so I checked it out. I guess the main hole is that phones/internet don't work in Hogwarts though I understand its supposed to be comidic. While I ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paper Key

    I like that its open to interpretation. It may well be about love/heartbreak and thats fine but it doesn't interest me, I hear so much about it all around it ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear John,

    I was a little lost wih this one,I'm not sure the reason for their parting is 100% clear, maybe you intended for it to be that way. It's well presented, ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A teenage thing

    A little dramatic at times but very insightful. When I first started I was like "Nooo" but then once I realised where it was going and the self awareness of ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Office Beauty (150 words)

    It's not the most original of tales, I feel like I've heard this idea a few times before. I don't really consider the idea that women dressing down in order ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A rare species of African ungulate.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This One Time at Band Camp

    I think the tone of this story could be made a little clearer. I couldn't decide whether you meant it to be funny, ironic etc. There are a few spelling ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Libraeon

    I like this piece, its very intriguing, keeps the interest going and I can tell it has a lot more life in it. The opening is very smart and the ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inter

    It's humbling to know that my story inspired you to call your relative. Thank you for the great feedback.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Well I think us ancients still have something worthwhile to offer (-; To be completely honest with you, the area I live in London isn't terribly pleasant and certainly not ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Haha its certainly worth a pilgrimage if you ever get the chance. Thank you, let me know what you think, I always value a fresh opinion. You certainly have an ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How could I resist.....

    Hahah how you indulge me. I have dabbled with it for years. then at about 18 wrote a truly hoffic story short for a contest, needless to say I lost. ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Miriam (edited)

    This is my kind of writing. I would change nothing of the story, its brutal, its hearfelt and its raw. Finally having enough of being trodden on, snapping and hitting ...

    Jul 25, 2011


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins