User avatar

Ermixon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled book - prologue

    Apep stood against the window of his study in his headquarters in the town hall in Great Yarmouth. He was going to be a dad. His wife had just told ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Beginning of an End

    as it always was in situations they definitely should not be in ["definitely" is an unnecessary word, if you remove it the sentence will flow better.] It had a sharp ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique exchange

    Alright I'm willing to review pretty much anything and unlike most of the reviewers here I encourage Fantasy and Scifi. Unfortunately i do have some reservations about critiquing romance and ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a review, Do you? [Closed For Now]

    Name: Time and again Genre: Science fiction Link:

    Jul 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lynn's Little Crit Shop

    Will you critique this scifi story?

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Beast. Death - 1

    I am doing an in text critique, i have emboldened the problem areas and italicized what i think is wrong with them in parenthesses Death Sophie should have known something ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mizz's absolutely free reviews!

    Can you review my short story?

    Jul 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Organ Eater

    Organ Eater You find yourself standing on a dark street corner. You see her, a lone woman walking through the empty midnight streets. A working girl, coming home after a ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Chronograph

    I find it funny that I submitted a time travel story directly following yours. But your story is really very well written. I only noticed a couple of grammatical errors ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Time and Again

    TIME AND AGAIN By E.R. Mixon The Professor ran around the dark basement laboratory in a frenzy of zeal, taking readings from meters and gauges and jotting them down in ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Perlec

    The figure wore a ankle length jacket (with the collar turned upwards to hide his face), black shoes, and a hat pulled over the top half of his head. parentheses ...

    May 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    Could you please review my science fiction story. give me the harshest critique that you can muster.

    May 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Deleted - Use new thread]

    Could you please review my science fiction story.

    May 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop of Horrors

    Would you please review this, it's a science fiction story about a geeky protagonist who inherits a gauntlet that let's him travel to other planets. I would like a full ...

    May 16, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lin's Reviews

    Would you please review my science fiction story

    May 16, 2009


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie