User avatar

Ermixon

  • WRFF Archive Re: Pretty Please Give Me Things to Review

    Hi, can you review my story?

    May 6, 2014
  • Will Review For Food Re: Review Trading Center

    Reviewed rhiasofia Will someone please review my story? :smt003

    May 6, 2014
  • Writer's Market Re: Sci-Fi writers wanted!

    Greetings, it's ER Mixon again. I'm putting together the second issue of my scifi mag. I need some new stories for publication. For submissions you can message me here or ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Shared Fantasy Universe needs writers.

    Dargon project is an online shared fantasy universe that's been in operation since the mid 1980's. Their membership has begun to dwindle recently and they need new writers ASAP. To ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Help Wanted

    This is a story i threw togather a while back and was interested in revising. HELP WANTED Jonny stood in front of a run down warehouse. It looked as though ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: New Science Fiction magazine seeking authors!

    Sounds pretty cool, and I just have a few questions! First, do you have a website or a place where people can check it out? Second, is there any compensation? ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: New Science Fiction magazine seeking authors!

    Are you looking for a chance to get published? Then submit your stories to Space Adventure Magazine and/or Science Adventure Magazine. Two scifi publications produced by students that are launching ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The meaning of life

    If you want to know the meaning of life click the link to the end of the movie. Gay presidential candidates stabbing babysitters with knitting needles :twisted:

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Mechanoids (Prologue & part of Chap. 1)

    > I promised myself that I would get you guys a story for Christmas, I hope you don't mind that it's one day late. Merry (late) Christmas, and enjoy!< ~Prologue~ ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Seeking Scifi stories for online magazine

    I'm putting together a free scifi ezine to be featured here: among other places. I'm looking for some good science fiction short stories to include in the magazine. If you ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the Front 2

    OK, its a good premise but needs more development. You kind of rush the whole thing, it's all summery. Stuff is happening but the reader isn't made to care because ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Prisoner of War

    This is an incomplete short story, I have yet to ad an ending but i want to know what you think. Prisoner Of War Slowly I regain consciousness. For a ...

    May 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: WD's Reviews

    Could you please review this fantasy story for me? Thanks Feel free to let me know if ever you want a return favor.

    Jan 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Complete Critiques – Thorough reviews on assorted topics

    Will you please review my fantasy story? thanks

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Twin guardians

    This day is a day i have prayed never to come. Dark clouds fill the sky making it at noon as black as midnight. The great world cities twist together ...

    Jan 14, 2010


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena