User avatar

Erica

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible

    Wow. That was honestly the most beautiful poem I've read so far. It's everything I belive in put into one short and beautiful poem. I have an uncoutible number of ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's a slip up, but it's real.

    This is really good. I like poems that are very honest, like this one. It's not exactly dripping with emotion but there is still alot of it. It could just ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Ghostly Encounter: Part 1

    Wow. I love storys like this and you're very good at it. There were afew small things, but they were all mentiond by the above comments so I won't bore ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Remaining In The Past

    mystirious,i like it. I relly like the wording. It makes you wonder what's wrong or what happend. i agree that there could be a little more to it but there ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my love .

    that's really sweet. I can tell this was written in a moment of love at first site.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Object of My Affection

    awwwI really liked that. It was full of honesty and sincireity for your love of someone. they're lucky to have this written about them.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentaly Famous Ch1.1

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 22

    I like this chapter because it shows us how creepy Will is. Which is Really creepy. I hope that at some point you explain why she still has feelings for ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 21

    I like this chapter because it shows what kind of relationship Becca and Vick have. And it hints at something more to come.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Gone

    Post deleated

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bite Me teaser

    I Really love what you have so far. I can't wait to read the real thing. I love stories that have dark, errie subjects and I can tell that this ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Miss You

    That was really good and very deep. I love the emotion coming out of that pice. i really want to know the rest of the story now. It really leaves ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It's Breaking Me

    I think I know exactly what is going on in this story. I feel like that sometimes. Sometimes I don't know if I'll make it through to another day, but ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Heart ache

    that was cute and kind of sad. Did this really happen to you? If so I hope your heart has or is healing.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Loss of love

    Wow. i really liked that. I don't know what it was that made it beautiful, but it was.

    Feb 26, 2009


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec