User avatar

Erica

  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    "Life's Lessons" maby for a title. I'm not shure. I have touble naming stuff. I really like. I don't know why you don't. But then again i hate just everything ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Forever Threnody's Top 15 Songs List.

    You have good tase in music. off the top off my head a few of my favorite songs would be: ( in no particular order) you give love a bad ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory

    I like the emotion coming from this. I would like to know who this is about, obviously comeone close. A granparent? There also seems to be a story behind this ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly

    I like the message about yourself. Like you feel misunderstood or something. I also like the place you imagine. I would like to see a sequal to this poem describing ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: what i've become..

    I like this. It is telling the reader something about you they might not see right away. It shows us that there is more to you than we might think. ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The touch of a vampire

    I liked it. It statred of kind of romantic in a dark way. Parts of it showed a sense of inner desire. The sensuality is a good part because it ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I needed to vent ( i hope this is relateable to someone)

    Sorry to say i can't relate. But it sounds like you had the kind of love I would hope to have someday. And i'm shure that someday you'll find someone ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleated

    deleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleated

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Coffee

    Hahaha! I love coffe! this is relly fun to read. I liked some of the unique ways you described coffee. It has a kind of light That's in every drop ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We're So Blind

    that was very good, and very true. And the lifetime that we use Thinking about tomorrow Uses up today Until we're absolutely certain That in fact, today is nothing at ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Change

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Am Like A Roadway

    I'm going to print off a copy of this one too. When you're done with it, accourding to one of the above posts your going to add to it. Let ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Teenager's Question

    I like this one because i think every teen thinks simular thoughts to this at least every once in a while. I know I do. The beach really is a ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    Again i loved it. But in the way i hard the song in my head, i don't know what it was but the end of the chorus was a little ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Forget

    You are an amazing song writer. It's very Bon Jovi meets Aly in A.J. i love reading your work. we have alot of the same belifs.

    Mar 1, 2009


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars