User avatar

Erica

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Believe

    I like everything except for the Fight! Belive! chnge the fight into a full line like fight for...... or whatever, and end with belive. I kind off liked the stanza ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Meant to be heard

    I like the way it stats off with calmer wording and then it becomes more intense. I also like the way you view the subject. You obviously have strong feelings ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancer

    I love it but, i would almost like to see this as a short story rather than a poem. Then you could add a lot of detail and it would ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forbidden

    I love this! the Elisebethan words really add to it. It is very much like Romeo and Julet, but I still love it. i do agree with the emotion comment, ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: running away from life

    I love the story behind this poem. The rise to the problems of your past (ones that I hope you have taken care of, and left behind you). To who ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Kelsie's Song

    My favorite part is When you said Everything will be alright Cause' you're never alone, I didn't cry that night That would sound really cool in a song. My only ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    Beautiful and sad. Sorry there is nothing more I would like to fix. I get the child abuse in the first stanza. Tears****

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The Desert Needs The Rain

    This is very beautiful. I'm glad I finally had time to read it. You're brother should be proud. There is only one thing I would change, but it is an ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentally Famous Ch. 1.2

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love I Have Found

    I thought this was very sweet, a little cliche yes, but very nice.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgive Me

    I like it. Especially the end. It was a jaw dropping, eye popping moment. You were eaither really mad or something like that when you wrote this because the angry ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Other Re: A Night Haunting

    This is really good for something you thought up on the spot. I would like to see you write another longer version of this. That would be really cool, and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Love Note in Disquise

    Ther werearts of it I really like, and few that i thought were a little cheesy. But i know very well that sometimes the lyrics don't look like they'l be ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Is My Fairytale

    This made me smile. It's cute. That's all really. Sorry for the lame review.

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Hide.

    I like it. It's mysterious. Especially since your doing it from a guy's point of view. i know what you mean by " you don't know where this came from". ...

    Mar 5, 2009


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates