User avatar

Erica

  • Narrative Poetry Re: insecurity

    This is so true, I hope girls will read this to avoid going through it. to amny already have. The next her mom notices there something wrong "The next" is ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love's Tragedy

    I loved this! It was like reading a story, I couln't wait to find out what happend next. And you're rhyming was extremely well done. Lost himself in grief, he ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a darker piece

    I love the way you started out running through the thoughts in you're head and it was pretty calm, then you suddenly became violent in you're wording and the feeling ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    I love everyone that is left. But my favorites are definatly Allison, Adam, And Chris. Danny was one, but he chooses alot of songs that are simular and it is ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Deadwood

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Whispers

    I like this. You're ryhming is perfect, but if your going to have commas you should also have periods, and lowe and uppercases in those sentances. Other people keep calling ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 1

    This was very interesting, I love that the main character is deaf, not many people are willing to take such a risk in writting that kind of character. I aplod ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Escaping

    In the doorway, time stood still. Embraced and lost, it mourns the obvious. You had you chance, but now it is lost. The teeth and the hate, pour out everything ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fire and Ice

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleated

    Honestly, i didn't plan on rhyming. I didn't even notice any rhyming until it was pointed out. Completly unintentional.

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: deleated

    deleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleated

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to a Ball of String

    I would add more discription, but the structure i used for this poem is hard to add in with. I used an actuall ode structure, not free verse. It was ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to a Ball of String

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Apr 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 27

    I just read the entire thing and I loved it. I really hope it gets published, or you post more of the story. I really want to read the rest. ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kalyug

    I really liked the wording of this pieace. What is it about exactly? I t kind of makes the reader imagine this horrible place. My favorite stanzas are Our brave ...

    Mar 27, 2009


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince