User avatar

Erica

  • Other Poetry Re: Deadwood

    I put brick because the first time I went to Deadwood they had some brick streets, the rest are tar and it takes away from the poem. It is shot ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The End Too Soon

    Good job,that's a relly sad story and makes you want to hear the whole thing. Just a few nit picks. Add periods at the ends of sentances, I did see ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Apology

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreamer

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deeply Cut!

    Wow, that was an amazingly emotional poem. Especially for someone who is just 14. When everyone else turned their backs Her single finger wiped off my tear. Even over the ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: You're Someone To Me

    I like this one because it shows how much you care about the people you are writting about. These are a few of my favorite lines. In a crowded room, ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two Doors

    I love the graphic, but i'm glad you posted the poem by itself because it is easier to correct. First: add periods at the end of sentances and change the ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    Personaly I like the "in my dark room" line. It helps set up the mood. Stanzas could be used hear, but it is not necessarly needed. How you hear a ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: deleated

    deleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleateddeleated

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting

    Sorry I don't have anything to critique on this. I really liked it though. Personally I would cut eaither a"all day" or "all week" from the first line. It just ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "I am"

    Cute, a little repetitive in my opinion though. The I in "i try to imagine my friends again" needs to be capitalized. It would help to break up this poem ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Desire

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just For Today

    I agree, you should add something to "I just want you to know" It would add to the feeling of the poem. Other than that it was a cute poem. ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Always by your side

    ohh, this is so sweet. I like the pacing of this poem. Just two quick things: One:Keep the 'Cause. It may not be in the dictionary but it is used ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Into the Past

    I like you're unique writting style. Only thin i would change is there are no periods at the ends of most of you're sentances, and that you should have lower ...

    Apr 28, 2009


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet