User avatar

Erica

  • Questions and Answers Re: Deleation

    How do i deleate my profile and everything if I want to leave.

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: reviews

    It wansn't that it was harsh that I cared, I like harsh.I just want to know if it was really that bad or if that was just that persons opinion.

    May 15, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: reviews

    *Deleted at request of the writer*

    May 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: deleated

    Poem Breakdown for those who are confused She had a darkness she couldn't’t control. She took her life and let it go. She was depressed and killed herself Some say ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Apology

    YEs I did. It was a parody for an English class assingment.

    May 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please Listen

    Hey, I'm glad to be the first to give the first review. I really like what you're saying in this poem, and it's very well written. Just a few things. ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why?

    Personally I hate critiques that are too nice, though I tend to give them alot, how are you supposed to improve if no one tells you what to fix. No ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfection

    I think the edit is better, the flow of it is smoother and it isn't repetive. No nit-picks. It is very nice and has great meaning. well done.

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -Deleted-

    Again I like it as a poem and if you want it to stay a poem I wouldn't change a thing. If it were a song though there are some ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: All is Not What It Seems

    I like how this starts out all calm and peaceful then all dark and mad. Pretty cool. In my opinion it's kind of odd comparing things to food in this ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: A tv show about author...

    That is my favorite TV show. It's the best thing on TV in years. I recomend it to everyone, it is soooo funny.

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -Deleted-

    I reall y liked this poem and with some more verses i can see it as a song. My only nit-pick is that there are some lines that shouln't be ...

    May 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Accidentaly Famous Chapter 2 (part one)

    delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete dele

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Helpless

    I love this poem because it is so relateable. Or atleast it is to me. Poems dealing with emotions are usually the strongest in my opinion, this one does a ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire and Ice

    I like where it is going, but it could use a little more imagry in my opinion. This place sounds interesting and I would like to be able to picture ...

    May 9, 2009


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper