User avatar

Erb

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    yeah! im not sure how i managed to remain untold of the ending.. friends tried spoiling it for me but i overcame that :) and the urge to go on ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Well thank you all for your warm reception ^.^! ive gone over the rules, and will keep a 2:1 ratio. if i have any questions ill certainly choose one of ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    ive posted on lots of other work, stating my thoughts on it. My writing can vary, from movies shows , relating the story towards how someone in the position of ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    good to meet you :) but be warned, mcdonalds will have your head for your username :)

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Hiya, my names Tyler. My writing style i don't consider very... ordinary. I have posted one of my pieces, I will see how it is judged and consider posting more ...

    Mar 31, 2009


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind