User avatar

Erb

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Look at the Children

    I liked it a lot, noticed that there has been many edits to it considering previous reviews.. id criticize the same things to be honest. Its great now, only thing ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Helpful McHelpfulpants. I'm here to help.

    good to meet you :) but be warned, mcdonalds will have your head for your username :)

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Everlong

    Everlong Countless days, I awake, hoping for the moment where finally see the long awaited smile of my dear friend. Be it the sting of the sun in my eyes, ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vertigo

    i really enjoyed it! if you dont mind me asking, what was your exact meaning of the word vertigo? Why did you make it the title? What was its significant ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For those lost souls..

    For those lost souls, Death is hardest on the forgotten . I would use a period here instead of a comma For those lost souls, Time of pain, and floods ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Hiya, my names Tyler. My writing style i don't consider very... ordinary. I have posted one of my pieces, I will see how it is judged and consider posting more ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Where could I possibly begin? A faint struggle of... shall we say, understanding? You could, but you yourself would be... misunderstood. I see you there, agile critter. Your beady eyes ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: What makes us care?

    Short and sweet, it tends to have a "thrown together" feel to it, but i enjoyed it personally. No reason to criticize this piece, on my part.

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We're So Blind

    Your choice of words was very clear, it spoke to me.

    Mar 31, 2009


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl