User avatar

Erb

  • Other Re: Sanctuary

    I am a lone wolf, and this is how I want to be. Forever I shall roam in a forest of never ending sanctuary among these tall trees. They mock ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What do you really seek?

    Hey =] Welcome to YWS! I'm Dudette :D Wow, this piece made me smile. It's so optimistic - well, the overall concept anyway. I so have days when I think, ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    yeah! im not sure how i managed to remain untold of the ending.. friends tried spoiling it for me but i overcame that :) and the urge to go on ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Re: Why I love Twilight

    Overall, it was great! But a lot of grammar mistakes! Consider looking it over, do you use Microsoft word? On another note, I know pretty much nothing about the twilight ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What do you really seek?

    How does one truly reveal what they want from themselves? You may want to be an actor, perhaps an author? No matter what it is, you’re true to it and ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If Solar Systems Spoke

    Pieces such as this go to show that children should not be neglected as "unable" compared to adults. If you're truly ten years old, your truly talented. I have a ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sentiment

    This line didn't really appeal to me. There is love within my chest for you. Also, the entire time I read this it left me wondering, who in the world ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Re: Fog

    Where could I possibly begin? A faint struggle of... shall we say, understanding? You could, but you yourself would be... misunderstood. I see you there, agile critter. Your beady eyes ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Hey, Erb. Try reposting this in Other Fiction , instead of other poetry. You'll get more responses that way. :) Oh, and also space your lines out more, double spacing. ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    Well thank you all for your warm reception ^.^! ive gone over the rules, and will keep a 2:1 ratio. if i have any questions ill certainly choose one of ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Everlong

    Hello! :) I enjoyed that little piece! :) I truly felt the core of emotion for your friend, or the character's longing for his friend. I have to say, the ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Everlong

    " This story has a good atmosphere, and I like how you repeat the phrase "waiting, everlong" throughout the story. It kind of gives it a rhyme. However, the whole ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Okay..................nice try. Since this is not poetry, I will not review it. it wasnt meant to be poetry. I had no where else to place it which is why its ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.

    ive posted on lots of other work, stating my thoughts on it. My writing can vary, from movies shows , relating the story towards how someone in the position of ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fear

    Brilliant, especially that ending

    Mar 31, 2009


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain