User avatar

Eraqio

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I wish you'd die, Love

    There is no bittersweetness to this. Its a sort of semi-serious taunt as far as I can see and its pretty well done. Your touting what you would do, or ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rosa never swims with me.

    They found her face down in the water, peaceful as can be, but none the less, I found a dress as black as black should be. Never-mind the sullen voices, ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Boy Who Cried Wolf

    It went on for a while and towards the middle seemed to drone a bit. It surprised me, it continually re-engaged my interest throughout, with creative images and word usage ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Yellow

    You seem mainly to be writing about sensation, the look and feel of different things. Story wise...there is none, beyond an in the moment theme your using to keep the ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Alone

    The title was very ... pedestrian. I really only entered because, well, it diddnt have many reviews. The content...diddnt really keep me. The questioning nature tried to draw on some ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unnamed

    I like the flow of it, kept me from having to double back in order to get a clear picture of how it's supposed to sound. the story within the ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Writing Letters to a Ghost Town.

    I'm not good at putting things in my perspective. Hell even if I put something in First Person its always through someone else, no hint of me beyond my writing. ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Aztlan Redux; Introduction.

    Thanks for the considerable attention you paid to my singular intro. The work itself is a third person narrative and is told through...well a lot of people actually. I think ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Louder than, better than.

    The night shared its fleeting dominion with a chilled, moist air that left no house free of its piercing presence. The sky glowed from distant storms and parting clouds catching ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Cold Moon [Chapter One] [Part I]

    My reviews are very short and more on content than punctuation. Certain parts of this were very descriptive, congratulations from a Lovecraft fan here on that, however your description can ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Aztlan Redux; Introduction.

    (this and the lines afterwards are the actual intro to a novel I'm writing.) I'm from the farming community of Brawley, California, a growing town in the Imperial Valley just ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: These little things...

    hahaha, awesome junebug it was very....simplistically complex. Though the peice was very...very short it still put forth some very thoughtful feel. I loved it. Great Vocabulary in such a small ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy for a nobody.

    Andre, Andre always smiles. He covers something with those smiles. He laughs, he jokes, he exaggerates, makes us all laugh at his awkward state. We think he knows what it ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To die..

    I never go over punctuation and my reviews are short so forgive the curtness of this. For one, I saw rhyme in there, but very awkwardly pieced together rhyme that ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer's Music

    Very dainty yet solid in construction. The flow was easily coprehended and it helped with the easy going almost dreamy feel throughout. I Enjoyed it, I always love things having ...

    May 7, 2009


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time