User avatar

ErBear

  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Welcome welcome! :) Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! I understand that you'll probubly know all about YWS, having ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome welcome! :) Hello YoungNate8! :) My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! First of all, YWS is this (magical) place ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself...

    Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site :) ~Other than Coral, who must be the bestest friend in the world to refer ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here - Tips?

    Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm your official best friend/guide of this site :) First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you can just be yourself, post ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! ^^

    Welcome!! I love your avvie, first of all! Sup, I'm Taylor from the good ol' USA, and I'm your official best friend on this site! XD You can PM me ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Societers!

    Welcome welcome welcome! My name is Taylor and I'm your official best friend on this site! If you have any questions AT ALL (remember-noo stupid questions ever!) or just want ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everybody

    Hullo! Welcome to YWS! Usually it's a lot busier than this, but everyone is gone around 'these holidays' :) PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hey there Lane! Welcome! WOW- you're 100! Congrats on that! :p Simple is the best way to go, in my opinion :) If you have any questions, need a story ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Oh, please! Everyone starts out as a noob... being a noobie is one of the coolest things about being on this site! Everyone's here to support you, your writing, and ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! <3

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! The people on this site are extra-special. We'll help you! We love you! You're awesome! :) I'm Taylor, and TOTALLY feel free to PM (Personal Message) ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubbles ARE beasty!

    Hey foxfire!!!! First of all, thanks for posting on my blog!! What character in which one of your stories do I remind you of? Can you please tell me which ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubbles ARE beasty!

    Yellowsh everyone!! I'm ilovebubbles123. Or you can call me Taylor. (Tay is also allowed) :D I love to sing and dance and laugh. Frolicking through flowers is interesting, and i ...

    Jan 24, 2010


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy