User avatar

ErBear

  • Welcome Mat Re: I know, I'm greedy, but...

    Welcome welcome! :) Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Welcome welcome! :) Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! I understand that you'll probubly know all about YWS, having ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome welcome! :) Hello YoungNate8! :) My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! First of all, YWS is this (magical) place ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My jealous zombie ex-girlfriend - chapter one

    "You're what ? !" She shouted loudly, catching everyone's attention. I turned my head from left to right, noticing that the entire room had fallen dead and everyone's prying eyes ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Labyrinth: A Fan poem.

    Your poem is exquisite! Having just watched Labyrinth, I love it! No suggestions or corrections here, since it's all how you interpret it. Great job, again! I love your word ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Exile's Blade (chapter one- Reunion)

    far from being best friends I would say 'far from being close' or 'close friends' because you had said earlier that he was the closest thing Thalia had to a ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (third edit) Power of Pop Secret- Erik's View- Part 1

    Anna Trueman sat awkwardly beside me outside Room 239, quietly sobbing. I glanced at her, feeling her pain and confusion, and tried to remember what we used to be. Back ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let me introduce myself...

    Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site :) ~Other than Coral, who must be the bestest friend in the world to refer ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here - Tips?

    Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm your official best friend/guide of this site :) First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you can just be yourself, post ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Other Re: The Place

    Garsh! I read this and was inspired. Your first sentance grabbed me and the rest held me fast. You have amazing detail and clarity- I was in that coffee shop ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Trouble on the Homefront - Prologue

    Well, psudiname and Wolf said everything I have to say! Once again, remarkable story, good word choice, yada yada yada. I would suggest breaking the story into two parts, or ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings! ^^

    Welcome!! I love your avvie, first of all! Sup, I'm Taylor from the good ol' USA, and I'm your official best friend on this site! XD You can PM me ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Societers!

    Welcome welcome welcome! My name is Taylor and I'm your official best friend on this site! If you have any questions AT ALL (remember-noo stupid questions ever!) or just want ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hide and Seek Ch. 2 *some bad language*

    WHOAH! That's a lot of words! Try splitting it up into sub-chapters for easier readability; I got a tad bit of a headache looking at that! Taylor :)

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Lilly Evans' diary 7

    Dear diary Dear Diary, It’s been two years since I have joined Hogwarts, this should be a ; sorry for not writting only one t in such a long time ...

    Dec 26, 2010


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns