User avatar

ErBear

  • WRFF Archive Re: Did Someone Call for a Reviewer? (Closed)

    I really appreciate this! :)

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    This is just spectacular.

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Only Exception

    Have you ever found love? amazing and striking opening sentance Seeing her.. And not knowing what to say? Talking to her, and, Suddenly realising that you have found your one? ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deleted

    Wow. This story was vivid, frightening, and amazing all at once. You have this amazing eerie way of organizing your words; it really makes the difference between a semi-good story ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *stands up in the crowd*

    Hey! My name is Taylor and I'm here to welcome yah. :) If you need any help AT ALL about YWS or really anything, or if you just want to ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Ohh.. I kinda liked that movie:) Taylor

    Jan 4, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Thank you, sir, may I have another (REVIEW)?

    THANKS! :D

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    *grumbles* Touche. Taylor

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Wendy Wu, Homecoming Warrior I'd like to see someone beat THAT! Taylor

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hai-o!

    My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you can just be yourself, ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just pretend this is interesting...

    Heyhey Rachel W! :) My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...=]

    Welcome welcome! Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! :) First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Gem of the Magi - Chapter Two

    her mentor, Jonah Caleb commended her mentor, Jonah Caleb, commended parents’ house parent's house (since it is their house and they own it, making it an apostrophe s) “That’s because ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am the Emperor of Awesome.

    No worries, chaps. I think the two of you will BOTH love it here! (and get along.) If you don't, we'll KILL YOU. O_o (Just kidding.) (or are we?) Welcome ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! =D

    Welcome welcome! :) Hello! My name is Taylor and I'm now your official best friend/guide of this site! Hooray! Hoorah! First of all, YWS is this (magical) place where you ...

    Dec 30, 2010


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre