-
Re: This is the part where you request a review. (OPEN)
This too, please! :) (Just a point- this entire work is in the main character Anna's point of views, so a few details are left out. I wanted the readers ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Megan will review!
Thanks so much! (Just a note- this story is completely from Anna's POV, so there might be a few details missing that wouldn't make sense to add since it's strictly ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Mizzle's Review Gallery [OPEN]
Hey Mizzle- Thanks AGAIN for the amazing review! That last story is under a lot of reconstruction now! :) This is the first story I wrote about Anna and Erik, ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Ben Franks On: Reviews [OPEN]
Hey! Could you review this for me? It's a general fiction short story- Just a note- some people are saying there's not enough views from both sides, but that's because ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
I agree with all of you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (except Avatar. I did enjoy that movie. LOL Space Chimps :3)
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Weirdest names!
I starred in a skit when I was little called 'The Salami Squad and the Quest for the Rubber Duck" Yup.
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: I think you should let me review your work. :)
Hello! I'm 85% sure you already did a review for me, and if you did, I added some new details and such. If not, could you please review this? XD ...
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: The One-Stop Critique Shop-- Spark's reviews *open*
Pointe! Hello! If you don't mind, sir, I'd enjoy if you could review this chapter of my work... Thank you kindly! XD (PS- I can take a :X... barely.)
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: WRFF and liquor(Opened after brief scuffle with internet...)
Hey, thanks!! (I'd like some of that liquor too, please, if you have any to spare.)
Jan 5, 2011 -
Re: E for everyone? (Hey)
Hey! :) Rob pretty much said it all. I'm here for you for reviews, advice, or anything else!!!! Taylor :pirate3:
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Hello! New member here!
Hey! My name is Taylor and I'm here to welcome yah. If you need any help AT ALL about YWS or really anything, or if you just want to chat, ...
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Want a musely review? (Open)
Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Wolf's Reviews
And.. if you can manage to squeeze this review in... I would be very thankful!
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Anyone care for an "Awesome Ally Review?" xD
I SUPER appreciate this! :)
Jan 4, 2011 -
Re: Mizzle's Review Gallery [OPEN]
Thank you so much!
Jan 4, 2011
