User avatar

ErBear

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Today, we dance.

    My writing class had to observe our surroundings for 30 minutes and then write a poem about what we found. This is my first stab at poetry so please, feel ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Scripts Re: A Brief Zombie movie

    Hello! First of all, I like what I've seen so far, but I was very distracted by your grammar mistakes... They really took away from the plot and the script ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I just well I needed somewhere to put what I'm writing

    Well hello there AdDan! :) It's very much okay that most of your work is dark and not comical; that was my biggest worry when I came onto this site. ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Heroes Never Die, They Just Get Lost Sometimes

    A little girl sat alone on the swing, her mom too busy to push her. So instead she swayed lightly comma her feet just grazing the ground. As she swayed ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. What else is?

    Hey! My name is Taylor and I'm here to welcome yah. If you need any help AT ALL about YWS or really anything, or if you just want to chat, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new. Imagine that.

    Hey! My name is Taylor and I'm here to welcome yah. If you need any help AT ALL about YWS or really anything, or if you just want to chat, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening!

    Hey! My name is Taylor and I'm here to welcome yah. If you need any help AT ALL about YWS or really anything, or if you just want to chat, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing The 'OK' Hand Gesture

    LilySoulMahon and Persephoneia have pretty much said it all, with the shading and such. Being ridiculously horrid at drawing myself, I do think you have talent, and if you follow ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Trouble on the Homefront - Chapter One

    rapscallion Oh, I just love this word. Bravo! looked all around, frantically You could either just take out the 'all' and leave the 'around', or say 'the man frantically looked ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Oooh me! Pick me!

    Thanks! :)

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I think you should let me review your work. :)

    Hey! Thanks for the review! Can I request one more? Thanks!!! :) Taylor

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Thanks!!!! (PS- this story is told completely through my main character Anna's view. I'm also trying to work in flashbacks to add more detail... they're a little rough.) Thanks again! ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Thanks! (PS- this is a story done completely in my main character Anna's POV. I'm also trying to wor out some flashbacks into the story.) Thanks again! Taylor

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    (No matter what you think in the beginning, this is NOT a romance novel! Also, this story is a complete POV of my main character Anna, and she has flashbacks ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Born to be a .... reviewer ;) *CLOSED*

    Thank you thank you thank you!! (Just a note- this is a POV completely from the main character's point. She does have 'flashbacks' throughout the story [which I'm trying to ...

    Jan 7, 2011


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus